When registered a new post type or taxonomy, WordPress will server it from archive page for getting an index page with every custom post type. Sadly no one SEO plugin support this page to optimize enough to index at the search engine.
WordPress did this great, you can now optimize your WordPress archive page SEO with Word SEO plugins. This plugin supports any Custom Post Type Archive Page SEO, Taxonomy Archive SEO, and Meta tag to show your archive to any social media or search engine.
Word SEO allows you to write custom archive page title, description and add a featured image for social media like facebook share or twitter Card.
Custom post type archives are now more optimized for WordSEO, it supports WooCommerce Product Page, any taxonomy. Get more engage your visitor.
WordSEO can be installed alongside Yoast SEO plugin. there will be no issue at search or social media, the Yoast SEO meta will be removed only from archive page with our plugin metadata like Open Graph Meta Data and Twitter Card.
Boost your WooCommerce sales and optimize your Website by Word SEO
Optimization Results (from Customers)
Start optimization your website without the need for setup and code information. You can run this plugin with one click.
– GZip Compression
– HTML Compression
– HTML, CSS and JS Optimization
– Image Optimization and Lazy Load Feature
– JS Migrate Optimization
– Query String Remover
– Header Scripts move to Footer Feature
– Auto ASYNC Optimization
– Shortlink and WP Embed Remover
– Comment Optimization
– Emoji and Similes Remover
– Lavarange Browser Caching
– Optimizations for Google PageSpeed, GTMetrix and Pingdom
Plugin works with all the themes and plugins. You just need to activate the plugin and that it. This plugin is quite fast and will not strain your site.
All these settings can be done with one click!
Through this plugin, users visiting your WordPress website can submit their website and sitemap to Google. Traditionally website and sitemap submission is done through Google Webmasters Tools. But with this plugin, you can allow public users to do so from your own WordPress website.
How this Plugin Works
After you add a shortcode to a WordPress page or post, visitors can submit their website in 3 steps.
Step 1 – Submitting Website to Google
In the first step the user enters the url of his website. The user is authenticated with Google, and then the website is submitted to Google Webmasters.
Step 2 – Verification of the Website
Google requires that the website is verified prior to submitting the sitemap. Users are shown 4 options to verfy the website – Placing a HTML file, Adding a meta tag, Using Google Analytics and Using Google Tag Manager. The plugin generates the required verification files and meta tags.
Step 3 – Submitting a Sitemap
In the third step, the user can submit his sitemap to Google.
SEO Starts with Google
The start of SEO is obviously Google. Everyone wants their new website to be seen on Google. To be seen on Google it is very important to submit the website and sitemap to Google.
Through this WordPress, visitors can do this from your website itself. This can make your website look good and useful to vistors. Especially when you have a SEO related website, you can use this plugin to guide your visitors to submit their new website to Google.
Developer Features of the Plugin
- Plugin uses Google Site Verification and Google Search Console APIs to submit website and sitemap.
- All the files – PHP, CSS, JS & HTML are well commented.
- Necessary security features been added to the code, like verifying AJAX requests for XSS vulneribilities.
- The official Google SDK has not been used. The official SDK is huge (in MBs) and complicated. Instead required API calls have been implemented, and the total size of the API class is just 7Kb.
- All HTML elements in the code are suffixed so as to prevent conflict with other plugin.
- Plugin comes with a thorough documentation on how to install and use.